Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Caribou's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $51,561 in 2021, compared to $56,560 in Idaho;
- increased 25.0 percent between 2010 and 2020;
- increased 36.4 percent since 1969 when it was $28,659;
- increased 12.3 percent in the 1970s, decreased 6.9 percent in the 1980s, increased 64.8 percent in the 1990s, increased 16.2 percent in the 2000s, and increased 15.7 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 19th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2021.