Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Clark's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $42,135 in 2019, compared to $46,535 in Idaho;
- increased 7.8 percent between 2010 and 2019;
- increased 6.5 percent since 1969 when it was $34,351;
- decreased 10.4 percent in the 1970s, increased 69.2 percent in the 1980s, decreased 53.4 percent in the 1990s, decreased 11.6 percent in the 2000s, and increased 38.9 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 22nd - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2019.