Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Elmore's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $36,239 in 2017, compared to $41,826 in Idaho;
- increased 12.5 percent between 2010 and 2017;
- increased 29.4 percent since 1969 when it was $26,950;
- decreased 2.9 percent in the 1970s, increased 21.2 percent in the 1980s, decreased 7.8 percent in the 1990s, and increased 1.3 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 28th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2017.