Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Lewis's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $47,267 in 2018, compared to $43,901 in Idaho;
- decreased 7.7 percent between 2010 and 2018;
- increased 29.2 percent since 1969 when it was $28,587;
- decreased 11.3 percent in the 1970s, increased 28.2 percent in the 1980s, increased 53.1 percent in the 1990s, and increased 41.2 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 6th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2018.