Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Bingham's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $36,993 in 2018, compared to $44,696 in Idaho;
- increased 6.8 percent between 2010 and 2018;
- increased 31.3 percent since 1969 when it was $22,452;
- increased 2.5 percent in the 1970s, increased 26.1 percent in the 1980s, increased 16.0 percent in the 1990s, and increased 11.7 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 33rd - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2018.