Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Blaine's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $113,780 in 2018, compared to $43,901 in Idaho;
- increased 49.4 percent between 2010 and 2018;
- increased 150.8 percent since 1969 when it was $26,944;
- increased 24.2 percent in the 1970s, increased 31.5 percent in the 1980s, increased 54.2 percent in the 1990s, and increased 1.7 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 1st - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2018.