Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Cassia's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $45,220 in 2018, compared to $43,901 in Idaho;
- increased 17.5 percent between 2010 and 2018;
- increased 43.9 percent since 1969 when it was $23,749;
- increased 7.0 percent in the 1970s, increased 28.6 percent in the 1980s, increased 17.4 percent in the 1990s, and increased 13.9 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 7th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2018.