Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Shoshone's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $37,247 in 2019, compared to $46,535 in Idaho;
- increased 5.1 percent between 2010 and 2019;
- increased 31.7 percent since 1969 when it was $23,871;
- increased 27.1 percent in the 1970s, decreased 5.0 percent in the 1980s, increased 20.0 percent in the 1990s, increased 13.3 percent in the 2000s, and increased 7.9 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 40th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2019.