Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Bonneville's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $43,638 in 2016, compared to $40,311 in Idaho;
- increased 12.5 percent between 2010 and 2016;
- increased 68.8 percent since 1969 when it was $23,443;
- increased 13.7 percent in the 1970s, increased 18.9 percent in the 1980s, increased 19.6 percent in the 1990s, and increased 8.7 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 6th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2016.