Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Clearwater's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $45,182 in 2021, compared to $56,560 in Idaho;
- increased 12.6 percent between 2010 and 2020;
- increased 31.5 percent since 1969 when it was $28,556;
- increased 17.0 percent in the 1970s, decreased 5.5 percent in the 1980s, increased 39.7 percent in the 1990s, increased 13.4 percent in the 2000s, and increased 4.0 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 41st - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2021.