Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Fremont's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $40,803 in 2020, compared to $48,759 in Idaho;
- increased 27.7 percent between 2010 and 2020;
- increased 35.6 percent since 1969 when it was $20,782;
- increased 14.4 percent in the 1970s, increased 9.0 percent in the 1980s, increased 55.5 percent in the 1990s, increased 6.4 percent in the 2000s, and increased 23.6 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 36th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2020.