In Owyhee ...
Please note that these numbers cannot be compared to Census race data from 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010 because these 2021 estimates do not include an "Other Races" category.
Click here for information on specific race categories
To get the most out of this indicator . . .
· What’s the racial make-up of your county (e.g., how many people are in each race category)?
· Is the local population becoming more or less diverse?
· Are specific groups experiencing more growth than others?
· Look at the county rankings for your state and/or view maps to see how your county compares to others.
· Download data for your county or state to view the total number of people in each race category.
· Use the U.S. Census Bureau’s Center for Enterprise Dissemination Services and Consumer Information (CEDSCI) to learn more about specific racial groups. Many indicators at this site report data by race. See https://data.census.gov/cedsci/.
· Take a Big Picture view of your county.
· If you have specific questions, send us an e-mail.