Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Owyhee's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $39,895 in 2019, compared to $46,535 in Idaho;
- increased 21.7 percent between 2010 and 2019;
- increased 31.4 percent since 1969 when it was $21,749;
- decreased 0.0 percent in the 1970s, increased 18.7 percent in the 1980s, increased 18.9 percent in the 1990s, increased 11.3 percent in the 2000s, and increased 31.0 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 30th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2019.